Zur Startseite
ATPL mod
ATPL inte

ICAO to EASA Conversion

Licences and Ratings


Conversion of ICAO Licenses and Ratings

According the EASA regulations basically all ICAO licence and Ratings can be converted in EASA licences and EASA Rating.

There are special requirements for the different licences and ratings.

Fly in Spain is a specialist in Conversion Questions.

We have been doing ICAO conversions now more than 10 years, and we have had more than 500 conversions over the years.

We solved a lot of problems for our Students and Clients.

Licence conversion is a very bespoke, client specific work and needs a lot of attention, so that we can find out always the best and quickest way to convert the Clients Licence.


Details and Requirements

Your ICAO licence

  • A Licence have to be valid 
  • The Rating you like to convert have to be current and valid 

You need to have minimum flight hours

There are some requirements for several conversions - just have a look at the details of what you like to convert.


If you like to convert a Lience, you allways have to have a EASA medical. 
Just ask us where and how to get the Medical

RT license

To fly in Europe you need to have a EASA  - Radio Telephony (RT) licence.
You can do this with us.

Language proficiency check (LPC)

All EASA  - Pilots have to have at least a Level 4 of the ICAO language grading. This have to be issued by the EASA.
A none EASA LPC will normally not be recognised, or takes a long time to get it approved. We suggest do do an EASA one! 

You can do the LPC with us. 

Licence Issue

Your EASA Licence  - will be issued by one of the EASA counties. Doing the  Licence Conversion Training with us it will be 

  •  CAA-Uk 
  • or the Austro Control

If you just doing a conversion of a Rating and you are already holding a EASA licence (PPL or CPL) than this will be added to your license in with the state where you licence is hold.

If you inquire with us for a licence or rating conversion we always will need...

to see a scan copy of your:

  • ICAO- Licence and others your have
  • Rating your have
  • ATPL - certificate for passed written exams- if you have already
  • Medical - if you have
  • RT- licence if you have
  • Language proficiency - if you have one
  • copy of your log book, the last 2 pages with the summary of your hours
EASA flight training Academy

We are certified by:


We are certified by EASA directly and you can conduct all you Flight-Training with us, from every EASA country.



you can conduct all Skill Test  and LPC with us,  as a holder of a any licence/Rating from every EASA country